Peet’s Espresso welcomes summer 2022 with the debut of new boba-inspired Brown Sugar Jelly as a permanent addition to the brand’s beverage menu, for all iced espresso and tea beverages.
Tale carries on beneath
Peet’s Brown Sugar Jelly is plant-primarily based and can be added to any chilly beverage to increase excess flavor and texture.
Here’s a nearer seem at Peet’s Summer season of Jelly lineup:
- Brown Sugar Chilly Brew Oat Latte (long term addition): The sweetness of Brown Sugar with a layer of creamy oat milk and a float of Peet’s signature bold, juicy Baridi Chilly Brew. Served with new Brown Sugar Jelly and ice.
- Iced Brown Sugar Matcha Oat Latte (permanent addition): Organic Ceremonial Matcha Eco-friendly Tea is prized for its exclusive taste and creamy texture. In this article, it’s iced and layered more than new bouncy Brown Sugar Jelly, Brown Sugar syrup, and luscious oat milk.
- Citrus Inexperienced Tea Shaker with Brown Sugar Jelly (summer function): Mighty Leaf Eco-friendly Tea Tropical is hand-shaken with floral Yuzu purée, lemonade, and serious citrus slices, all more than a scoop of new Brown Sugar Jelly.
- Strawberry Lemon Tea Shaker with Brown Sugar Jelly (summer time characteristic): Brisk Mighty Leaf Summer season Solstice black tea, hand-shaken with lemonade and tangy strawberry purée all about a scoop of Brown Sugar Jelly.
- Brown Sugar Oat Latte – Sizzling or Iced – (summer season aspect): The taste of Brown Sugar sweetens oat milk and bold, easy Espresso Forté for a cup that can be loved sizzling or iced.
Graphic by using Peet’s